What is a boundary survey?
A boundary survey is a detailed examination and measurement of a property’s boundaries. It determines the exact location of property lines, corners, easements, encroachments, or other relevant features.
When do I need a boundary survey?
Boundary surveys are perfect for property owners, real estate professionals and developers. Reasons why you may need a boundary survey include:
- Buying or selling a property
- Building a new structure on your property
- Renovating your home
- Resolving boundary disputes with neighbours
- Getting a building permit
- Dividing a property into multiple parcels
- Establishing an easement
- Surveying land for agricultural or commercial purposes
- Land Registry Applications